How To Find Us
Directions: Note; there are quite a few speed cameras along the A14. We are easily accessible from all the major roads and rail.
Call us on Tel: 01359 258444
From the A14 from Cambridge, the M11 and the Midlands, Travelling East
- Leave the A14 at junction 43 (by the large Sugar Factory), drop down to the roundabout and take the 1st exit onto the A134, signposted Thetford and Diss. (Tesco is on the opposite side of this roundabout if you want to do any shopping or need fuel).
- Continue on the A134 for about half a mile, then at the next roundabout take the A143 towards Diss.
- Continue along the A143 for about 7 miles passing through Great Barton.
- On the A143 at Ixworth you come to a roundabout, take the 4th exit onto the A1088 (signposted Ipswich and Norton).
- After about 2 miles turn left at the sign for Walsham le Willows.
- Continue through the villages of Stowlangtoft and Hunston.
- Upon entering Badwell Ash village, Badwell Ash Holiday Lodges are situated immediately on your left.
From the A14 from Ipswich, Travelling West
- Leave the A14 at junction 47, then at the T-junction turn right onto the A1088 (signposted Ixworth)
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit; signposted Elmswell.
- After about 300 yards, immediately after the church turn first left onto School Road.
- Continue along School Road to the end, entering Elmswell village.
- At the T-junction turn left onto Station Road; after 100 yards cross the railway line.
- Proceed out of Elmswell; then through Great Ashfield village. After about a mile you will arrive at a T-junction; turn right onto Hunston Road. This is Badwell Ash village.
- Immediately after turning right, you will see Badwell Ash Holiday Lodges situated on your left.