The following are just a few of the (mainly local) businesses we rely on to help make your stay at Badwell Ash Holiday Lodges a truly unique and memorable one:
- The Bespoke Log Cabin Company - Witnesham, Suffolk. The Bespoke Log Cabin Company. Designed and built our four luxurious traditional Scandinavian pine log cabins.
- The Tub Company - Sudbury, Suffolk. The Tub Company. Supplied and service our four Red Spa 6006 six person hot tubs.
- Framlingham Fisheries - Woodbridge, Suffolk. Framlingham Fisheries. Suppliers of fish stock and advice, and assistance with periodic netting of the lakes.
- Marimba the Suffolk Chocolatiers - Sudbury, Suffolk. Marimba Suffolk Chocolatier. A family owned business making luxury hand made chocolates, which greet you on your bed on your arrival as part of your Welcome Hamper.
- Rolfes of Walsham - Walsham Le Willows, Suffolk. Rolfes of Walsham. Award winning traditional butchers and purveyors of fine foods and suppliers of local sausages and bacon included in your Welcome Hamper.
- A1 Trees - Woolpit, Suffolk. https://www.tree-mend-us.com. Helping us to take care of our trees and shrubs to keep the flora on site as natural and healthy as possible.
- Nunn So Special As You - Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. Nunn So Special As You. Tracey Nunn will visit you in the comfort of your own lodge and provides a range of holistic and beauty spa treatments, and is available to book at an additional cost.
- The Langham Clinic - Langham, Suffolk. The Langham Clinic. Sasha Peggs offers a range of holistic and beauty treatments, including Dr Hauschka, and yoga at her clinic located just 5 minutes from us