The following are just a few of the (mainly local) businesses we rely on to help make your stay at Badwell Ash Holiday Lodges a truly unique and memorable one:
- The Bespoke Log Cabin Company - Witnesham, Suffolk. The Bespoke Log Cabin Company designed and built our four luxurious traditional Scandinavian pine log cabins.
- The English Shepherds Hut Co - Norwich, Norfolk. The English Shepherds Hut Co hand crafted Damsel, our wonderful luxury warm & cosy shepherds hut.
- The Tub Company - Sudbury, Suffolk. The Tub Company supplied and service our five top-of-the-range hot tubs.
- Framlingham Fisheries - Woodbridge, Suffolk. Framlingham Fisheries supply fish stock and advice, and assistance with periodic netting of the lakes.
- Marimba the Suffolk Chocolatiers - Sudbury, Suffolk. Marimba Suffolk Chocolatier are a family owned supplier of hand made chocolates, which greet you on your bed on arrival.
- Rolfes of Walsham - Walsham Le Willows, Suffolk. Rolfes of Walsham is an award winning traditional butchers and purveyors of fine foods, suppliers of local sausages and bacon included in your Welcome Hamper.
- Maynard House - Bury St Edmunds. Maynard House supply our fruit juices, and they also press our own delicious Badwell Smash apple juice from our on-site apple trees.
- The Langham Clinic - Langham, Suffolk. The Langham Clinic owner Sasha Peggs offers a range of holistic and beauty treatments, including Dr Hauschka, and yoga at her clinic located just 5 minutes from us
- A1 Trees - Woolpit, Suffolk. A1 Trees help us to take care of our trees and shrubs to keep the flora on site as natural and healthy as possible.
- JRF Developments - Bury St Edmunds. JRF Developments is our general building contractor looking after the lodges to ensure they are safe and well maintained for our guests.
- A Dowds Electrical - Bury St Edmunds. Adam Dowds is our electrical contractor taking care of the lodges and site to make sure the lights stay on.