Damsel – our fabulous snug cosy luxury new Shepherds Hut
Posted 28/07/2021 : By: Will & Sarah Draper
We have now taken delivery of Damsel which sits in beautiful seclusion between Mill Pond and Kingfisher Lake.
Damsel is a delightfully cosy luxury lodge built for us by the English Shepherds Hut Company. It sleeps two, so is perfect for couples looking for a romantic getaway or some valuable downtime from daily life.
Damsel is beautifully appointed, with a snug cabin bed, smart TV, compact kitchen, en-suite hot shower and loo, and wood burner.
Outside, the wooden deck has a private hot tub, table & chairs with parasol, and Weber gas BBQ. It even has its own barrel sauna.
Here’s a summary of what’s included when you book Damsel:
- Private hot tub
- Exclusive use of wooden barrel sauna next to the lodge
- Wooden deck with table, chairs and parasol for al-fresco dining
- Weber gas BBQ - gas included
- Free use of our well stocked fishing lakes – for residents only
- Complementary Wi-Fi access
- Sleeps 2 adults in a double cabin bed
- En-suite hot shower, loo and bespoke copper wash basin
- Towels, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and complimentary toiletries
- Warm fleeces provided for sitting out in the evening
- Flat screen smart TV with Freeview and DVD player
- Compact kitchen with fridge, combi microwave/grill, ceramic hob, sink with hot/cold water, kettle, toaster, and all crockery, utensils and glassware
- ‘Hobbit’ wood burning stove
- Generous welcome hamper on arrival
- Bed chocs, wine and Champagne with every booking
- Electricity, heating and wood all included
- Secure off-road guest parking
Please note that the cabin bed and hut itself, although very comfortable, may not be suitable for those with reduced mobility